I’m no longer on break which means I’m back to my favorite kind of eating — clean eating!!
A popular misconception about vegans is that they don’t eat anything. But actually vegans eat a lot… and they eat a lot of really delicious food. So at the end of each week I’m going to start posting all the yummy food I prepared/enjoyed.
- Roasted Red Pepper Cauliflower Soup — This has become my new favorite. Flavorful and perfect for the wintery weather.
The recipe can be found here . **note: I added red pepper to mine and it took me longer than the given cook time to prepare**
2. Quinoa Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (stuffed with red quinoa, kale, onions and dried cranberries)
The recipe can be found here.
Both meals were prepared with a side salad.
And since I only have two meals for this week I wanted to include my top 5 favorite snacks. Because who doesn’t love snacking?!
- Wegman’s Bean Dip — I just discovered this and it quickly reached the top of my list!! (Eaten with tortilla chips)
2. The crunchy snack peas — I normally buy the Trader Joe’s brand but these work too
3. Grapefruit –self explanatory
4. Stacy’s Pita Chips and Hummus
5. Granola — I normally eat honey & oat flavor but I switched it up